Saturday 21 April 2012

O Happy Day!

Here are my two grandsons with their daddy.  Benton seems to be in a pensive mood - probably not sure what to make of his new baby brother Sawyer being cuddled by Justin on the day of his birth.  My daughter Megan gave birth to Sawyer on April 19 at 4:30 pm in Chicago but it was already the morning of April 20 here in Australia and I was doing a bit of grieving about my brother Donald - it being the 15th anniversary of his death - when I got the happy news about Sawyer having joined our family!  Another grace-full example of the big ongoing CIRCLE OF LIFE.  Wish I could hold the little guy right now but it will have to wait a while...


Click on the photo at the top of the right hand column of this blog 
to see the photo stream my daughter Megan has been posting at her Twitter account.

No comments:

Post a Comment